Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Everyone else does it....why can't I....?




OK.... all of my friends have been asking me to do a blog for sometime now, so i am finally going to start one. We will see how this goes. Now let me see if i can figure this thing out... and i will start from the beginning......

Dave and i got married in 2002 ..........




Then a little bit after that we had our little girl callie......
Well now i think that is enough catching up, i think i will start with this years halloween in my next post...hope everyone is having a great day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home