Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Masterpeice

Callie came up to me today after she painted this and said..... "Momma i just wanted to give you this masterpeice, i worked on it my whole life!" haha man i didnt know 10 mins of painting was her whole life.... and then she went on to say... " i am like retardo vinchi" ( i think she was trying to say Leonardo divinchi... ok i dont even know if i spelled that right) Ummm wow.. how could i not laugh at that, and then she got up set with me because i was laughing! What to do what to do..... :) :) I love her!


3 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

just added your blog to my subscriptions so i can keep up on it! callie is so cute and i love her "conversation" with her dad. what's your sister up to????

January 24, 2008 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

For some reason screwy blogger wouldn't let me comment on your latest post. Dumb blogger. Anyway I totally forgot about your blog so I was super excited to see you visited my page today. (How's about a little comment hmm??)
Callie is precious! That girl will never look old with cheekbones like that. And I don't know what you're talking about regarding her voice. She is too cute and oh so four.
I don't know what to tell you about the pregnancy and such. If I was you I'd follow your instinct and just pray pray pray all the way through. Let me know if you want to fast about it and I can do it with you. Strength am numbers, right?

January 25, 2008 at 4:18 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Her masterpeice is amazing =). What a funny little girl!

January 25, 2008 at 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home