Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines...

Ok, so dave and i dont do a whole lot of valentines day, we dont believe in just showing and giving presents of love only on one day. (we do that everyday) But here is what i found on dave's designing desk when i woke up. I know you cant really read it so here is what it says..( and dont ask about the nicknames you might not want to know) " I luv my titty pumkin eater and thats the honest tooff, when i think about her i go back to my youth. I know i am sometimes crude, and sometimes just outright rude, and sometimes i need to get rid of my attitude. But titty you know i always luv you and am always thinking of you. Will you be my valentine... and then he made me check yes or no. He also put a bunch of coupons with it. But i didnt think you would want to see some of those.. :) Oh yea he also wrote it with his left hand because it was closer to his heart...! I love my dorky husband! and he also drew little things with his left hand and of course my fav. is the one he drew me pregnant.. and put " baby boy maybe" Yeah he tells me that everyday, so now i tell him since he wants a boy so bad he's gonna get another daddy's girl.! haha I guess we will find out soon enough though! Oh yeah by the way things with the pregnacy are going good, and i have made it past when i usually lose my babys... but we arent in the clear yet.

and yes he did all this with his left hand... goofy guy

And here is a few pictures of callies valentines party at school... she had so much fun... ice cream and cookies and really sugary juices... what more could a kid ask for. If you can tell in the next picture down there was no way i was going to be able to get her to smile or even look away from all her goodies when they were eating them. But she had alot of fun!



4 Comments:

Blogger Tairah said...

that is so funny and sweet! I am so excited for you. I hope everything keeps going like it schould. You need that little babe. :)

February 15, 2008 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger carolee said...

it's incredible really how much like you she looks!! :) what a cute little girl! :)

February 17, 2008 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had no idea there was another one in the works. How far along are you now? Thats very exciting! Hope all continues to go well! Looks like Dave loves ya lots! You both are too cute together and have the cutest sassy little girl!

February 20, 2008 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Seth and Natalie said...

Christy, I finally found you! I am excited for you and your now little baby! Callie is such a cutie, her face is so expressive. I like your v-day present, tell Dave Hey.

February 21, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home