Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Callie's B-day and Baby Shower

My mom made this sign for the baby to put on the hospital door, and then to bring home and go into his room! I think she did an awesome job. I wish i could come up with stuff like this. ( Now dave has to stick with the name parker, i think alot of people would be mad if he went and changed this baby's name like he did with callie's.. haha)


Presents from the baby shower... and my wonderful sister n law made that diaper cake. How Cute is that!
No i did not make the cake but i did design it!
The other neighbor baby.. Creighton. He is a funny little boy!

My neighbors who gave me the baby shower! And me all blown up!
Baby blessing outfit my mother got me..! SOOO cute!
Opening presents with a straight face..! Crazy girl!

Her friends and cousins, i have no idea where she gets this face from.!
Callie's presents minus the walker and carseat.. :)
My sisiter and 2 of her girls MiMi and callie

Ok Sorry these pictures are WAY out of order....!

Wow, i really am horrible at blogging these past couple of months. So in a quick review callie has now Turned 5!!!!! I can't believe how fast time really does go. She was funny at her party, all she wanted to do was open her presents all day long.... i mean she begged us to open presents. So we finally let her open them and guess what!!!? She did not have a reaction to any of them, she just would open one look at it and put it to the side all straight faced! We all just laughed because she wanted to open them so bad and was so excited, she got everything she wanted, why didnt she act like she was excited when she DID open them, Oh well.! She loves all of them and hasnt stopped playing with them since.

Then on that same day was my baby shower. We had alot of fun, and the baby shower was really really nice. I have everything i need and more now. I had family and friends all come down for both parties. My neighbors are soooooo awesome for giving me a baby shower ( i never had one with callie, so it was my first) They did a great job and i couldnt ask for better neighbors. Ok so now on to the pictures, but please just remember i am a few weeks aways from having a baby and i am really bloated and all... ok ok lets just face it, i've never been skinny, so here we are boys and girls!






3 Comments:

Blogger The Rashall Family said...

You are such a nerd. You are a totally cute pregnant person. I wish I looked that good!

August 6, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

You look great! I am go excited for you to have a boy!! I can't believe Callie is 5. She is such a gorgeous little girl!

August 6, 2008 at 12:35 PM  
Blogger Seth and Natalie said...

Christy, you look soo cute! Your belly is big (from one pregnant lady to another, no offense), but it's almost time for a baby boy! I love Callie's response to her presents, very typical for a little girl.

August 18, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home