Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I look like MOMMA!!

Ok, well after an all night adventure of her sleeping in rollers, here is the outcome! It was actually funny, she went right to sleep with no problem and woke up at like 7 this morning to have me take the rollers out, not to mention that she slept absolutly perfect!! Not one roller was messed up. I mean who does that? Anyway she was sooo excited to finally have curly hair. So does she actually look like me now?


2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

I love it!! She looks gorgeous just like her Momma!

May 5, 2008 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Lexie said...

Aren't girls fun? I probably have more fun with Kate's hair than I should allow myself. But I always feel bad when she sleeps in curlers because I know how uncomfortable they are. But she never seems to complain!
The curls are so cute and she does look so much like you! Congrats on your pregnancy- I hope you're feeling okay and it is going well. It was really good to hear from you!

May 13, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home