Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Monday, November 3, 2008

A Grandmothers Paradise.

This is the first time the whole family has been together in a really long time. My mom was in heaven as she puts it. Only as a request from a few old friends, When you are looking at this picture the boy peyton on the left of my mom with red hair is chad's. Zaiyne the one right beside peyton is mels, also mels girl leighanna the one on the otherside of my mom is holding averie she is mels and the girl on the bottom left is bayleigh mels other girl. Then the two kids in the middle are laynes, addison and dawson, then of course you know my two.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seth and Natalie said...

I'm just going to comment on all of your recent posts right here. Christy, you look soooo good! And your hair is brown! I love all the pictures of your family, it's just so cute. How great that this little boy completes your family:) Thanks for the previous post of a day in the life of a newborn, I'm really looking forward to it!

November 3, 2008 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Andrae said...

Cute kids!! Which ones belong where? :)

November 5, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home