Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

HUH?

This is what comes home after sending my husband to walmart with callie.


7 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

LOL! Too funny!

October 12, 2008 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Sarah Stout said...

Haha... boys will be boys! :)

October 13, 2008 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger RonJohn said...

funny funny

October 13, 2008 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger mumsiest said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

thomas and i got such a kick out of that! excellent choices, in our humble opinions...

October 14, 2008 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Seth and Natalie said...

What, did Dave get new sunglasses? Ha ha, j/k!

October 14, 2008 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Wow am I behind or what? You did it! You crapped out yet another Christy look alike. Parker is SOOO cute. I love his birthmark. He must be the next cindy crawford. What a cutie. Seriously. If you could have babies easily I'd have you pop out a couple for me. They are just so cute. Callie looks way 8 all of the sudden. Babies will age you, this we know.
I'm glad you guys are doing well. I totally know what you mean about the second child completing the family. I feel like a family now and I never did before Monroe was born. Oh his middle name is David too, such a good middle name.
I wish I could hold your tiny dude and rejoice in all his little noises.
I can't wait to see more pics. Congratulations!

October 14, 2008 at 7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! How cute is that!!!!

October 20, 2008 at 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home