Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Picture Overload

Ok so this is just a post of pictures, but i will tell ya what they are.
This one is a pic of the older grandchildren.

This is the night of halloween, i am horriable to not get a close up of callie! Parker wasnt dressed up and averie was at one point but not in the picture. Halloween wore her out. and yes the superman is holding a baby hid behind the tutu




Just another one.


This is our family except for mels husband shawn.
From left to right. Dave, ME, Layne (my brother) his wife misty, Crazy uncle Chad ( my brother) then his wife sharla, My mom and dad, then there is Animal ( aunt mel, callie couldnt say that when she was younger so she called her animal) And now bayleigh calls me KIKI. :)





Parker on his blessing day! The funny thing was that he is kind of chunky for being 6 weeks old and his blessing outfit didnt fit. We had to unbutton the top button in back just to get it around his neck and then to be able to button in the bottom. It was great.






Callie and dawson... neither one looked like they wanted to take this picture.








5 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

It is fun to see pictures of your whole family. Too cute!

November 6, 2008 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah Stout said...

How fun that your whole family could be together! :)

November 7, 2008 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Melody said...

Thanks sharing all the pictures! It was great to see your parents, Layne, Chad and Melanie. I can't believe all the grandkids. They are all so cute! I must say that Callie is a real doll!

November 7, 2008 at 11:25 PM  
Blogger Andrae said...

Wow it has been so long since I have seen everyone! Ray and I will be in Texas for Christmas so I would love to get together with the whole family for a bit! email at liltexbit@hotmail.com with your email address so I can invite you to view my blog because it is now private...

November 15, 2008 at 5:26 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

I think Parker is looking so cute in his blessing outfit! What a cutie pie!

November 20, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home