Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Blog Construction

So the other day i was trying new things with my blog and now i can't get it to do what i want... It looks Horrible!! So any advice from my blogging buddies is welcome!!! I don't like my blog under construction. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gaskin Girl said...

I'm not the best blogger, so I'm not quite sure how to fix it. But those blades of grass look great! :)

May 24, 2009 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger The Putman Family said...

you blog sucks!
- I'm kidding.... I want to see new pics of my babies!!

May 26, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Sarah Stout said...

Hey Christy... It's Sarah Russell. I'm getting married this summer and need your address to send you guys an announcement. Email your address to: sarahisateacher@gmail.com

June 2, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home