Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pictures of the Kids!

Yesterday we were bored so i got the kids dressed and made them take pictures.... parker didnt mind it to much, callie really wasnt into it, but i got some cute ones i thought.



She got mad and went inside!, can you tell she wasnt happy? :)














5 Comments:

Blogger Tairah said...

your kids are the cutest. I love his perfect round head and juicy cheeks.

April 5, 2009 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah Stout said...

So cute! These pictures are adorable... I can't believe how big Parker is getting!

April 7, 2009 at 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, those are nice pics.

Lol, yes I remember that p*'d-off look on Callie's face ;)

April 7, 2009 at 12:43 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

They are adorable!!! Thanks for coming to see me! It was a lot of fun to see Parker. He is adorable!! Next time you come give me a little more notice and I will clear a couple days so we can visit more.

April 9, 2009 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Gaskin Girl said...

Those pics are SOOO cute! I just LOVE Callie's dress.

April 18, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home