Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just something to blog....






Dave's dad came to visit us this weekend, and we had alot of fun... here are a few pics of when he was here. He also went and stayed at victoria's house for a night and took some more pictures of the baby, and a video or too... anyway that's all i have to say.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Wow! Callie is getting so big. What a gorgeous girl!!

March 5, 2008 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

So I definitely don't have your phone number anymore. I had it saved on my voice mail messages but either Chris deleted it or the calendar did. So you should email me your number so we can catch up. Obviously with the pregnancy and what not, we have tons to discuss. My email is cgillette@truman.edu.

March 11, 2008 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Mike & Traci said...

Oh their baby is soo cute!! sorry it's been forever since I've written ya, but I thought I better drop a line before too much time went by :) How are things going! Your little girl just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!

March 14, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home