Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Poor Mr. Dash..... :(

Awww... ok here is the story, after a day of someone trying to get me to have a heart attack... meaning a day of pure insanity and things just not going well..!! First off i was watching a little boy for my husbands employee ( him and his wife are not together anymore) and he had no one to watch him. Please just let me point out that i LOVE kids and this poor child drove me up the wall and i wanted to pull my hair out and all the other good stuff.! :) Well i decided to let the kids play outside... mind you that i have a pool.! Well i just got through telling the kids to move away from the pool and play in the other part of the yard... OH WHAT HAPPENS? Callie decided to fall in the pool ( she can't swim) So here i go FULLY CLOTHED jumping in like a crazy person to SAVE my daughter... I have never been so scared in my life.! I called my momma about to lose my mind asking if i needed to take her in to the doctor and all this other stuff probably not making any since at all. ( my mom i think thought i was crazy by this point.) I LOVE YOU MOM!!! Anyway lets back track a min... the night before my poor cat Mr. dash, DASHED out the door while my lovely daughter held it open to long, and did not return the next day. Well until right after i fished my daughter out of a pool that i swear was SUB ZERO water temp. Poor dash comes up the side of the house... HALF HIS LEG HANGING OFF... ok i little graphic, but sorry just needed to let you know.He got attacked by a dog! Anyway as i saw this... it was sooo gross i threw up...! I did not know what to do. So my wonderful neighbor came over picked him up in a towel put him in a box and off we go to the emergency vet clinic! Two days later, out little kitty is home with a broken leg and no feeling below the knee they say, We will know if he has feeling in a few weeks when the cast comes off. Mr. Dash is not feeling the best, i dont think he has stopped meowing since we got home and he is dragging himself all over our tile floor, because he cant really move. But yes folks when he is upset when you try to move him, this cast of his is a weapon, man he will smack you all over the place with it... HAHA. Callie is doing good with it all, she keeps petting him saying. " It's alright Mr. Dash i'm glad you didnt died!" haha I love her. anyway here are a few picks of Mr. dash and his newly lethal weapon.! :)




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess Mr. Dash, didn't really Dash fast enough

May 31, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home