Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Friday, March 21, 2008

A little late i know

Ok so i know this is like almost 6 months late... but i thought it was cute and just found it again... dave made this for me for our 5th anniversary.... so here ya go...!

5 Comments:

Blogger Talia said...

Cute video! I loved the part when Callie let the butterfly go and got sad! She's so dang cute...i'd kill for a girl!! Hope you get feeling better, I always felt like crap while pregnant too...it isn't fun or easy! Don't worry about a messy house, every pregnant ladies house might be a little messy...you've got to rest!

March 21, 2008 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger The Rashall Family said...

That is so sweet! Dave is so good at coming up with cool things like that!

March 24, 2008 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Seth and Natalie said...

How cute is that! What a good husband you have in Dave. I love your wedding pics, because they bring back tons of memories for me, too. I am glad everything is going so good for you two, you still make such a cute couple. I want to see some pics of your new baby belly!

March 24, 2008 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Mindy said...

Cute video! I can't believe that all been married that long! I was remembering the day you got married...it feels like it was just yesterday. What a cute little family you have! Hope you are doing good! with you being pregnant and all!

April 3, 2008 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Tairah said...

Callie is so cute! Jared and I watched your movie together. It was super cute.

April 20, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home