Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

I HATE TEXAS... and Snakes

EWWWW...... I HATE TEXAS and I HATE SNAKES.!!! As i am sure most of you know when we first moved here a little over a year ago, we found two of these suckers in OUR HOUSE! This is a coral snake. One of the most deadliest snakes around this area! And two of these were in my house last year..... yes i then begged and pleaded with dave to move back to seattle, i mean i was in tears over this problem we had. We then (not very found of cats) got two cats, we figured the cats are snakes natural enemy so if they got into our house again then cats would find them and kill them, I do however have somewhat of a love for animals, but bygolly if the snake bit the cat and killed it, i take that anyday over callie or our baby comming up on a snake and getting bit. :)
Anyway NO this snake was not in my house today, BUT i was doing dishes this morning and i looked out side to see THIS snake on my pool step, ( just so you know i was on the phone with my neighbor this morning on her way to work as this was happening) So i started freaking out, i couldnt just let it get away, so heidi my neighbor then called her husband who was home...BUT DID NOT ANSWER the phone. So here i go, 8 months and some pregnant out with a big ole shovel to kill the snake...! Yes i should of got a picture of that.. HAHA So here i go outside with my shovel and start trying to kill the snake... Meaning i was trying to chop its head off!! When this was going on here is callie standing at the door opening and closing it, YELLING "MOMMA CUT IT'S HEAD OFF... KILL IT MOMMA KILL IT!! I had my own cheerleading section going, all the while i am still on the phone with my neighbor heidi, me screaming as this is going on..! CRAZZINESS i tell ya! So off i go inside leaving the snake where it was, i wasnt going to touch it after i hacked it to death. So a few minutes later my neighbors husband calls me and wants to know if he can help, Oh yes i told him to please come a dispose of this nasty worthless ugly deadly creature! (can we tell i don't like these things) So he comes and does that for me..! THANKS CAMRON! Oh yeah to end the story i went back inside to do some more dishes and look up again all paranoid like i am going to see another one.... I mean come on two times in a day that would soooo not happen right.! WRONG, i look up and i see another one....! Man i freaked out, and then yes i could type it all but i wont.. the story of this one is pretty much the same as the first but without me on the phone.! UGH..... I HATE TEXAS AND SNAKES!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger jeery said...

The free Snakes pictures,Snakes videos and more types of snakes About Us in the http://www.snakes-house.com/

August 9, 2008 at 2:20 AM  
Blogger Sarah Stout said...

Wow, Christy, that is CRAZY! That right there is enought to make me want to stay in Seattle for sure!

August 29, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home