Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mommy got to sleep in again!!

So i slept in again and dave took care of the kids yesterday morning. Here is what my daughter looked like when she got home. Seriously look at her hair.
The sun was in her eyes so she couldn't look up but come on a red shirt that is a size 8, remember she is only 5, and some Capri pants that are size 7, they look like high water pants, and some wonderful pink socks. I love the fact that she doesn't care what she wears, and is so cute that she would pick this outfit out and her dad let her wear it to school. Oh yeah and dave is in the picture to, can you see him.? I have no idea what he was trying to make with his hand. HAHA.




3 Comments:

Blogger Amber Titus said...

That is so funny!!! Guys just have no clue!

November 21, 2008 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Seth and Natalie said...

I think she looks great! Seriously, even with my mom helping me get ready for school I usually turned out like that. At least you got some zzzz's.

November 22, 2008 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Gaskin Girls said...

Well, luckily she's naturally cute, so I'm sure her teacher just looked past the 80's ponytail and fashion statement! :P

November 23, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home