Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas at MiMi's

Here are a few pictures of the kids when we were at my mom's house for an early Christmas.

Parker is now 3 months old.
This picture was of all the grand kids. Trying to get this many kids to take a good picture all at the same time is crazy. As you can see we did not succeed in that. I think there is someone in that picture that is not liking to take pictures..... :)

Parker again playing on his jungle gym. They change so much is such a little time.

Callie being BEAUTIFUL.!!!

Here she is at my Nannie's house opening gifts.


We had a great time while we were in Dallas. I love my family, they are awesome! In my family it is funny to watch how every time you turn around someone is holding a different baby. We have had 3 babies just this year that are all about 3 months apart. It doesn't matter where you are if you hear someone crying or someone needs help, if you are the closest you fix it and help them, because chances are that someone else is doing the same for your kids in the other room. It just one big happy family, and it is so fun to be all together.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Rashall Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Parker is getting so big and Callie blows me away. I am sorry I didn't get to talk for long the other day. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas. Love ya girl!

December 24, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home