Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Parker Making Noise....

Yes i know, it looks real blurry. We were playing a board game with callie and parker was chillin in a rocking chair and decided he needed to join in the conversation! So i grabbed my phone real fast to catch it because he normaly dosent do it for long. He was talking forever and when i finally got my phone he got distracted... OF COURSE! anyway here is what i got. Oh yes i would like to brag here for a min. Callie has read to the First grade class 2 times now all by herself. I asked the teacher the next time she does it, if i can go up and record her. I would love to see her read to them!!! I am SOOO Proud of her!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Stout said...

So precious! I love it. And congrats Callie on being such a great reader :)

January 10, 2009 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Tairah said...

That is the cutest video. He is so cute.

January 17, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home