Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Monday, February 2, 2009

4 Months

Parker is now 4 Months old. I cant remember his height, but he is 20LBS!!! I love my chunky monkey. His nicknames are Mr. Parker. Parker dude, and chunky monkey. I love the picture with the hat. No its not to small he just kept kicking and inching upwards the hat is mostly behind him and he looks sooo goofy i love it. He such a wonderful amazing person to be around. I know he is still a baby, but he has taught me so much in the past 4 months. What a blessing. I love him. The funny thing is, if you cant get him to smile just bring miss CALLIE around and she will get you all the smiles and giggles from him, It is so awesome to see how they are together. I love my kids.







3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Stout said...

He's so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting!

February 2, 2009 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

your 4 month old weighs as much as my 2 year old! now that is crazy. don't worry- he's not on the weight weight chart for his age group and is barely on the height one! what a cutie!

February 2, 2009 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Andrae said...

my kids could always get Alexa or baby Ray to smile much faster than me :) it is the magic of kids!

February 5, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home