Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Friday, February 13, 2009

His New Love!

So Parker has found a new love! I know i should be sad that i am not his main squeeze anymore, but oh my goodness this Jumparoo is such a lifesaver. It is also a headache to hear that jumping noise all day, or is it the high pitched squealing that gives me a headache. Either way my hands are free to do other things for a while during day! It is AMAZING! I can't believe how fast he is growing up already. He will be FIVE months old in a few days..... pretty soon he is going to be 5 like Callie. Time flies when your having fun! ( CAN WE SLOW DOWN TIME??? I WANT MY CHILDREN TO STAY YOUNG FOREVER)

2 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

That's way too cute!

February 13, 2009 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Amber Titus said...

That has got to be the funniest and most adorable thing I have seen in a ling time. Does he like that thing or what!!!!

February 13, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home