Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Monday, August 25, 2008

I have a KINDERGARTNER.!?!?!

So today was the first day of school! The pictures are out of order... but the first one is of callie sitting at her spot in school ready to go.

This picture is the night before school picture, she wanted rollers in her hair so it would be pretty.... if you look at the other pictures you can see my daughter is not like me.. her hair is straight as a board even after sleeping in rollers all night long! Can you tell she's excited for school?
Ok if i could get her to smile normal that would be GREAT! But here is what i got right before we walked out to go to school... This morning she was up before we were, pulled the rollers out of her hair and made herself some waffels for breakfest! We must of been in a deep sleep not to hear any of that. I mean she was ready this morning.!

Now as for me being ready, i'm am sad! I havent cried ( yet) Maybe around lunch time when i have no one to eat lunch with i will get really sad. Although i might not be ready for her to be in school for 8 HOURS... she was ready to go and have fun, so i think that made it a little eaiser for me. A couple of weeks ago we didnt think we would be able to get her to go to school, she did not want go, she wanted to stay home with me and the baby. YES, that is another thing... baby is not here yet, but i think these next few days or weeks.. who knows, will be a nice little break before i have another kid at home all day. I still can't believe i have a kindergartner! Am i really that old? Well i'm off to find something to do, maybe i will pack an overnight bag for callie and a hospital bag for me... its about time right? Other then that, i need ideas or fun projects to keep me busy, so if you have any please let me know! Hope everyone is having a great monday, and hope you all have a great week!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

She looks really excited!! What a cute girl!!! I love her family portriat!! too funny! Hope to hear news about this baby boy soon =).

August 25, 2008 at 7:26 PM  
Blogger Sarah Stout said...

Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how big Callie is getting! Wow, a Kindergartner. AND... That's awesome you guys are having a baby boy. How does Callie feel about it? I bet she's excited. She'll be a good big sister! From the pictures, it looks like Callie is a good mix of her mom and dad. :)

August 29, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home