Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Park Fun!

The other weekend we were at the park with our neighbors and they took a bunch of cute pics of my kids! ( Thanks Cameron) Callie running from daddy!

I have no idea what i was doing in the picture!!!

Parker looks like he is hanging on for his life!

Hey mom who does this picture remind you of?


We always have to check the time.


Parker chillin in the stroller!


He really did like the swing!









3 Comments:

Blogger Seth and Natalie said...

This is your February? If I were you I would be looooving Texas right now. We don't go out at all unless we have scarves, hats, coats, gloves, snowpants, and coats bundling us up tight. I am so very very jealous right now!

February 16, 2009 at 8:03 PM  
Blogger Gaskin Girl said...

Super cute! I wish I could wear short sleeves on Valentine's Day!

February 16, 2009 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Sarah Stout said...

I love the parker swing pictures... so adorable! :)

February 17, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home