Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Monday, August 25, 2008

Our new family portriat...

HAHA.. ok so when i scaned this in i kinda chopped of the top.. so sorry..! Anyway callie drew this today in school, it's her wonderful family! I am sure we can all guess who is who in this picture but if not, let me explain.... dave is the skinny one... then little ole callie, and then ME... I just really needed to point myself out just incase you couldnt see me behind that massive pregnant belly she drew with my belly button..!! HAHAHA


1 Comments:

Blogger Seth and Natalie said...

I didn't even notice your big belly, just your fantastic curly hair!

August 26, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home