Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hurricane


Yes folks, there is a HURLLICANE ( as callie puts it) On its way. Seeing that my due date is today and i am 2.5 centimeters and 65% effaced, everyone is taking polls that this baby will be born during the hurricane. What do you all think? Let's just hope when Hurricane Ike hits, i will not go into labor, either that or i will be able to make it to the hospital in time to deliver.... i don't know about you, but sure as heck don't want to have this baby at home!!!!!! Anyway hope you are well, it is time for me to organize the food storage, scrub bathtubs, and prepare for a big storm. ( i don't think its going to be as damaging as everyone thinks) but there is nothing better then to be prepared for the worse, right? Oh yeah we are located right above that red mark that says 2am sat. So that means a catagory 3.!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Stout said...

OH wow... good luck with all of that! I hope you don't have the baby during the hurricane. I know that everything will work out! Can't wait to hear about the new baby...

September 11, 2008 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Seth and Natalie said...

I just read a million people are being evacuated out of Texas, I hope that won't count you. Looks like baby is coming soon, just don't name him after the hurricane. I can just see Dave naming him Little Ikey.

September 11, 2008 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

You're WAY better about posting than I am. Let me also say that Callie is gorgeous. I don't know why but I feel as though I had a hand in her beauty. I can't explain it but could you please get that girl in an ad somewhere? Is she into younger dudes? If so I have a little blonde boy who is just as unbelievably adorable as she is. Now crap out another will ya?

September 13, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home