Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

HURRICANE IKE~the aftermath

Hi everyone,
This is Christy's mom. She wanted me to let everyone know that they are doing fine. No electricity, no phone service, unable to talk to anyone. They did sustain some roof damage and leaks, but they are doing good. Still no baby! I will post if she has the baby before they get electricity.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

Thanks Joyce, I was really worried when I wasn't able to reach her.I hope all goes well for her.

September 14, 2008 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

YIKES! I am glad to hear you are all okay. I can't wait to meet your little man!

September 15, 2008 at 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home