Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

We might have a chunky monkey on our hands!

OK OK i know there are no pictures on this post, but i promise to put some up later today. So Monday we took Parker to the doctor and he weighs 8.5 now! WHEW HOOO! He was 7.2 when born 6.12 when we brought him home and now a little over two weeks of age already weighs 8.5! He sure can eat. About every 3-4 hours he will eat 4 oz. I think that is alot for such a tiny baby, but he does and he doesn't spit it up. He might spit up once a day but nothing big. I have had a few diaper changing experiences, meaning I've been pooped on put my hand in poop and have been peed on a few times and let me tell you, having a boy for the first time i am still trying to remember to cover him up when changing his diaper so i don't have to try and catch flying pee!!!! Hopefully it will become second nature to remember that. He is sooooo cute!!!! I can honestly say knowing he is my very last baby i am totally enjoying him. We all know i don't have very much patients and when i am tiered i am really cranky. Even though he sleeps GREAT and only wakes up once, i love it! I love every cry and every squeak and hiccup. I don't want him to grow up, the other night i just started crying for no reason! I was looking at him at like 4 in the morning and i started thinking about not being pregnant anymore or feeling the kicks ( don't get me wrong it is great not to be pregnant) but i will never feel that again. It is very sad knowing that, but i have to many problems after delivery and it would be to selfish of me to have anymore knowing bad things could happen if i do. I mean i can't leave my two young babies without me or leave Dave with young kids. So as i look at Parker i sit and enjoy every little bit, even the middle of night feedings, the poop everywhere and flying pee! Callie is such a big helper, we've had problems with her attitude and talking back, but these past couple of days have gotten so much better. She loves Parker and wants to help with everything. Lately when i am taking care of Parker she is right next to me with her baby doing the same thing, and talking to her babies the way i talk to Parker, it is so darn freakin cute! She is still jealous when it comes to parker taking daddy time away from her but we are all adjusting to the new things in our lives. I do have to say when it was just dave me and callie i never felt like we were a family, i mean i know we were but i never felt it! After having parker here with us i SOOO have that complete family feeling. ( does that make since?) He has completed us and we have a perfect little family! Wow doesn't that make me feel old! I still feel like in my head i am 16 or 18 and that i shouldn't be 25 and have 2 babies. Wouldn't trade it for anything!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet thoughts. I hope Callie continues to adjust well to the big changes in her life. I am sure she is a great little mommy!

October 8, 2008 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger Sarah Stout said...

I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying these experiences that only happen once! That's good that Callie is started to adjust better. She'll get better and better with time too.

October 8, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home