Name:
Location: United States

We now live in Spring, Tx. We moved here from seattle about a yearand a half ago. We own our own landscaping bussiness with dave's sister and husband and are doing really well. Dave and I have been married for 6 years, and have a little girl callie who is now 5 years old. Our little boy Parker was born on Sep. 20. We have a perfect little life and we love everything about it!

Friday, October 3, 2008

just a video

Here is just a little video of parker, he is only 13 days old so nothing to exciting except the hiccups! Still trying to figure out my camera so the video is a little fuzzy. Have a great day everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Seth and Natalie said...

Those little hiccups are so cute! Did he hiccup in your tummy, too? I had to bring my little girl over to the computer to see a brand new baby boy, and she was petting his face on the screen. He is so precious!

October 3, 2008 at 2:45 PM  
Blogger Sarah Stout said...

Oh, he is so cute! I love his little newborn noises! :)

October 3, 2008 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger mumsiest said...

oh wow -- he reminds me so much of dave as an infant! i wish i had the pix of dave from back then, but i think randy got them. i'll see what i can dig up though.

October 3, 2008 at 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! Oh how I miss those days!!! Isn't it exciting. Well take care and I can't wait to see the little guy.

October 5, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home